Thanks to Ferny, GS and KJ who came all the way to Birmingham for Christmas.
Took loads of pics…
But these are my favourites…
KJ with his kick ass camera..

Christmas Day..

Ferny and Me…
The 3 Japanese.. (really look very Japanese, me thinks.)

Mi Hun Kueh Machines…

100% German Wool Hat, My Very Grey Coat and Jay Chou lookalike.

The Pohs...

2007 has been a tough year personally but I feel blessed to be able to end the year by spending Christmas with loved ones in this foreign land.
God has been so wonderful to me
I love the feeling of cooking for the people I love dearly.
I love just being a coach potato, reading some bimbotic magazine which requires zero brain power.
I love watching Takeshi castle and laugh at people who KO.
I shall not wish for an easier 2008.
But I pray God gives me strength and courage to live a better life in 2008; counting my blessing and learning from challenges that come along the way.
3 comments:
I shall pray for you a wonderful 2008. A year of maximum opportunities to learn & experience. May you always stay chirpy, sweet & healthy! 加油佩洁!
all the best for 2008 PJ!!!
hope that 2008 will bring u more joy and errr love...
2008 will be a better year for all of us.
I can feeeeeeel it! x
Post a Comment