I was having a really random chat with someone at work today about tea.
'What tea do you like?'
I started off with a list of the tea I don't like.
And then I realise God I am the fussiest person ever.
I love Earl Grey. But I never buy them cause I feel they are way over priced.
I always go to tesco pick them up and put them back.
As I drop by tesco after work today, they were having a tea sale.
So I got myself some discounted Earl Grey Tea.
Happy happy me.
PS - ZS, I got your cards!!! Your handwriting is gettting worse. Definitely enroute to be a doctor. You have to type your cards next time cause took me ages to read them!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i love green tea and jasmine tea...
but sometimes the smell of green tea is too strong...
i dun really like green tea. its just too strong. i dun like strong tea.
hey do i have you on msn?
I love coffee more =)
Coffee = heaven!!
Coffee really makes my day =)
coffee gives me a headache. i wish i could drink coffee cos i think im drinkin too much hot chocolate. im going to get diabetic one day.
errr i think so... i'm not too sure...
i'll email you my msn...
Awww...i miss chocolate. It's kinda expensive for a cup of hot choco here.
I would have love to drink tea to stay up but it just doesn't work for me. Coffee is bad for health. But what can I do? You know, my luggage is always half full with coffees. We can't get nice 3 in 1 coffee here. Sigh..
Post a Comment