Monday, December 17, 2007

Over Snoozed

Snoozed for 2 hours today!!!
Alarm went at 5.30 and I got up at 7.30am!!!

The thing about winter is it is so hard to get out of the duvet cause it is freezing.
And it is so dark outside in the morning which makes it feel like its still midnight.

No more snoozing PJ!!!

The weird thing is when I am not working I struggle to snooze.
I just wake up ridiculously early.

I felt really old today when this new guy from work mentioned that he wasn't even born in the 80s!! I feel like I can be his 'nenek'(grandmother)!

Something really nice happen today and I want to remember it.

Because I over snoozed, I had to get a taxi to the train station.
The taxi took ages to come.
I was annoyed.
When I got into the taxi, the driver said 'You should get another taxi company which is more local to you. It will be cheaper and you won't have to wait so long. Just watching out for you...'

Awwwww... a stranger watching over me.
PJ wants to have more faith in people.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

happy 24th birthday gal!!!

Selamat Hari Jadi
Selamat Hari Jadi
Selamat Hari Jadi......
Selamat Hari Jadi!!!

PJ said...

thanks charlene,just got your text too.happy happy...

life begins at 24. lol..