I am often thought about as a 'work machine'.
But the truth is I don't work that hard.
I do enough but I don't over do it.
People often feel that working long hours means that you are committed and are working hard but I don't feel there is a need to work long hours.
I believe in quality not quantity.
It is quality time spent on work to produce quality work. That is my work motto.
I think I have been pretty efficient at work. I think it is all about planning and sometimes taking a back seat to look at the bigger picture. Sometimes I feel people tend to waste time worrying about little things that are insignificant.
I hate it when people perceived having too much time as not working hard enough or not being committed enough.
It is quality not quantity.
Smarter not harder.
OK enough of work rant.
Heroes is back.
ZOMG!!!!
Need to catch up.
Check it out...Season 2 Heroes!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Totally agree with you about 'quality, not quantity', PJ! Don't bother about those silly people who can't see the significance of that. Hehe. x
hey hi!
how ru???
u have a blog???
a secret one?
nah not bothered about what people say. people are just different. ;-)
Post a Comment