Cosy CNY eve at Egham. Words cannot express how touched I am to spend CNY with family.
I still can't quite figure out how to use the photo thingy to put more photos on blogspot. Have been trying and trying to put all the photos that my cousin Geong Sen e-mailed me but somehow only this one appears. Really miss user friendly Warwick Blogs in terms of loading pictures.
Was going to do some work after my 4 hours of classes but ended up reading blogs. It is a small world after all when I stumbled upon blogs of friend's friends some of whom I know. How cool is that. I really hate Mondays, I could do nothing after the 4 hours of classes. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
2 comments:
I told you i'll show u how to post pics & it's even better coz u can enhance the pics!!!
Don't be a lazy pig, come & i'll show u how. U'll have so much fun u'll forget about yr work *winks*
And thanks for everything. =)
haiyo... stop thankin me ok... i enjoyed the diner... the pau was so yummy!!! and the bowl of fruits!( i have been craving for it since sunday.)
i will consult you next time i post pics!!!
have to go finish up my book and prepare for the presentation.you also work hard k.
get well soon!!!!
Post a Comment