First post in a new blog in a new year. How awesome! I have been feeling the need to blog for the past few days even though I was down with fever and had tons of work to do. I think I definitely am a blog-addict. Leaving my first blog love, Warwick Blogs was a difficult decision but things happen for a reason and it is time to move on.
2005 has been a super awesome year where I made many amazing new friends who are such an inspiration! I also get to know some uni friends better. I also feel greatly blessed with old friends who I still feel a deep connection with even though I hardly get to see them. The difficult times of early 2005 made me a stronger person. I would say that 2005 was a time of self discovery. Learning to understand and love myself more.
There was never a dull moment getting to know Miss Pei Jie of Muar. She is blest with wonderful parents who are supportive of everything she does. She has a wonderful brother whom she hates to admit that is her most trusted, the keeper of most of her secrets. (not that many actually) To top it up she has trusted good buddies and friends at home and all over the world! She is the most indecisive person ever. She is a bit anti social at times and loves to bury herself in her bed with a good book. She is very quiet in a group of strangers but talks too much when in her comfort zone of friends.She can't eat meat because it makes her feel sick. She hates berries and anything that rhymes with it. She likes to describe herself as weird and she really is a weird one.
God's presence is deeply felt in 2005. I was never alone in times of darkness and despair. He was always there. How can I ever thank Him for His wondrous blessings onto me and my loved ones. He made things happen. Things that I always thought impossible. He sent so many kind people into my life, to guide me, to inspire me. All I can say is Thank You Jesus for Your grace so freely showered onto me with every breath I take.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yayyy...Am I the first one to leave a comment? Yayyy...yay...*clap hands*...yayyyy....*bluek*
u r Number One!! :-D
I AM!! I commented before! How come it didn't showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! It ain't fair! *sobs*
Too bad for you, I left a very nice comment about yr blog! *nanananana*
hahaahaah....
yayyy....chong chu jiang hu! it's about timeeeee.... ahhahahaha...
welcomee baaaack pj!
haha... let me intro... this is vicky my gang from Muar.. and this is Valentina @ Stella Best New Friend of 2005 from Mauritius!
n also... my Funniest Friend in Warwick... Miss Indo Felicia Sentosa...
Guess I'll have to follow you around the web then! Hope to see you more often in Rev this year! -Thor
Hey! You guys are Pei Jie's good good friends, so that makes you all my good good friends too!! *hi 5!*
Hi Thor! I want to go to Rev soon too! :-)
Sing Cher!!!!! Miss you heaps too..
Yay! You're back! :) Are you coming to Rev tomorrow?
Hi Ali! Yup shall see you tomorow!! Am so excited!
Post a Comment