Listening to this Korean song I Believe. Don't even know what it means. But it gives a very calming effect on me. Random things that I believe in..
I believe people are good at heart but circumstances that they are in changes them. Sometimes it is so difficult to stay true to oneself. It is so easy to fall into temptations around us. Sometimes we just never realise how we have been transformed and changed by our environment - the people, the culture, the media ... It is just so easy to be sucked in. I have seen how friends change over the years. Subtle changes that makes them different from the one that I first got to know. Perhaps change is inevitable. Good or bad hard to say. The world change, people change, relationships change... Everything is temporary and nothing is certain except...
The only certain thing in life is Death and Taxes. - Benjamin Franklin.
Very true words by Benjamin Franklin. But he should add a 3 rd thing that is certain in life - God's constant Love for us all. He will always Love us and it is such a comfort to know that when living in such a scary, volatile world.
ok folks, thats all for today's reflection.
Have to get back to work before it kills me. An assignment due every other week. Madness!!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm the 1st one to comment on this entry! mwahahaha:P
Hey I believe is from the Sassy Girl isn't it?:P I like that song too:P
I know what you mean about change. Everybody changes, I guess it's inevitable.
Who inspired you today? Jin's damn good tiramisu?:D Oh yesh, it was lovely...
Thank God for you, and good luck with the bloody essay.
You are right it is from Sassy Girl!
Good Luck with your essay too.. and good luck with interviewing the kids at Leam startin tommorow. Don't worry too much cos they will Love you!
Jin is awesome. She made this boiled egg which was so good for diner tonite. And she loves your coconut cake! Moi aussi.. J'adore ton gateau !
Bisous..
I am listening to this song right now!!! So ngam. I think I even have 3 versions of the song. One in Korean, one in Chinese (by David Tao) and one piano version. Can send to you the other two if you want. =)
de ja vu..
Vicky,send me send me...haf u watched the movie sassy girl? i reli reli liked the first one...
haha, I think I watched the sassy girl long time ago and I can't remember how many years back. *Girl Power!!*
Post a Comment