Parting is always so painful.
I always try to act cheerful on these occasions.
Like at the airport. Mum will start crying and I will crack a stupid joke. Then on the plane I will let my tears flow freely like raindrops.
Tommorow I have to say goodbye to a very dear friend. I know I will miss Joanne terribly when she goes back home. We tried to suprise her with a farewell party on Friday. It was really fun party. Loads of good food. Stella made brownies, Shu made karipap, Daffy made ice cream and yellow rice, Fel made her special vegie dish, Dais made Japanese cheesecake, Jin made curry, John made white chocolate cake, Andrew made pizza, Vickie made fried chicken, Eva made chicken too and moi.. I made mee hoon. ( vermiceli)
Check out the pics here: http://www.valentinacrimbonutter.blogspot.com/
We had diner together just now. Me, Shu, Ef and Joanne. Our last supper together here in Warwick. I had to keep myself cheerful to prevent myself from crying. Gonna watch a sad movie together later and will let those pent up tears flow freely like raindrops.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Parting is always difficult but it's part of life. We should all be grateful that our paths crossed, that we got to know different people, so that a huge smile spreads on our face when we'll look back at these beautiful moments of our lives.
And the world is small, I'm certain you'll see her again.
Time at uni has come to an end, but not friendship.
D'accord!!
I think for the past 3 years I have gotten used to parting. I made many good friends who enter my life briefly. Leaving behind special memories in my heart that will be a part of me forever.
Bientot!
Post a Comment