Boss: Mama Daffy
Mafia 1 : F E L I C I A R O C K S
Mafia 2 : PJ
Target : Stella
Skills Required : Art of Lies.
Status : Success
Check out the links for the full story!!
http://www.valentinacrimbonutter.blogspot.com/
http://kitchencrazydaffy.blogspot.com/
http://kitchenidiotfel.blogspot.com/
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yes, your operation S worked 101%!
*Je serai tres mefiante envers toi maintenant*- GO FIND OUT!:P
Thank you for everything, AND for the lie about the coconut paos... Damn!:P
Tu ne seras pas!
Parce que tu m'aimes beaucoup.
Je t'aime...
Bisous..
aiyo...dun say TQ...frens dun do that...
hey TQ for making it happen..
oops did i just say TQ...
;-p
wat are you all talking about laaaa..... i dont understand french!
and pj.. you sooo lazyyyy....your blog is all linking to OUR blogs?!?!?! so you no need to write oneee laaa.....wat a lazy pig.
HAHAHHAHAHA...
Let me translate..
Stella:I will not trust you now.
PJ: You will not because you love me heaps. I love you too!
not lazy pig la..
is the art of writing good report. have to be brief as possible and you guys all blogged so wonderful liao. in Com Science jargon will be if I blog same thing then is Redundant data!
see you this evening. but now have to get back to bloody essay..sigh..
How was the movie?
Gee, u write like a scientist, u study too hard man! Careful u turn into a nerd or U'll freak me out!*eeeeeeeek!* kidding:P
i was disappointed by the movie. maybe i expexted too much..
i have always been a nerd.. hahaha..
Post a Comment