Saturday, July 11, 2009

Goony Week

The end is very near and my calendar is currently jam packed with stuff.
Also need to organise a Goonies Night with the lovelies. Since it seems like I am the only person in Birmingham and UK who have not seen this 11/10 film.

After a week of eating hotel food….I know I know I shouldn’t complain but I have had 2 weeks of hotel food this month! Thank God they are not consecutive…. The only thing I miss about staying at hotel is the hotel bed, pillows, and especially duvet. What is it with hotel duvets, they are always so soft and silky….

Anyway, after a week of rich food, I thought I will be healthy today. Check out my yummy breakfast.

Cherrrrriessss…


I don’t eat cherries in Malaysia because they remind me of cough syrup. I think the first cherries I ever had were those on birthday cakes and they always tasted disgusting to me as a kid and I stopped eating cherries. I think I even blogged that I hate them very much. I rediscovered cherries recently when JD offered me some for lunch and I ate it thinking they were grapes. Have been in love with cherries ever since. They are absolutely delish.

I thoroughly cleaned my house yesterday night. I haven’t done it for a while because I have been busy and lazy. I finally got round to doing it yesterday because Stella is coming soon and knowing her she will start cleaning the house for me if it is filthy!

Its been 3 years since I said goodbye to Stella. I remember the first time we met was outside the Sports Center. We were complete strangers but I have been stalking her blog and me being random asked her about something she wrote on her blog the first time we met. She must have thought I was crazy. But since she is just as mad (which I found out later), we ended up being really good friends. She is probably more than a close friend to me. She is like a long lost sister that I found in my final year at uni.

And I can’t wait to share this bottle of soy sauce that I have been keeping for special occasions with Sassy S.


I wonder if she remembers the last bimbotastic time we had in London. See you soon hun. Have a safe flight and don’t be stress yah!!! x

2 comments:

Stella said...

I love cherries too! And they're in season right?! Melon & cherries are the my first top ten!

Hey what was it that u asked me about my blog? I don't remember THAT one!

My bro flew to London this afternoon, he's freaking scared of the plane & he's starting to make me stressed too! I pray for a safe journey! hahahaha.
Can't wait to see u cherieeeeeee!

PJ said...

yes yes lots of cherries now!!! will buy some on Friday so you can have them on Sunday.

lol. i also don't remember exactly what i asked. some random stuff.

don't stress lah. it will be fun. try to get some sleep on the plane ya.

see you next Sunday!!

xxx