A few weeks ago, mum told me she is going to SA on her own this year. I was surprised dad is not going because I am sure he has lots of free time since he is now retired.
He went last year and he thought the weekend trip was too hectic and tiring. I wonder if mum felt disappointed when dad said he wouldn’t go with her. I bet she did. If my future hubby said no to me, I would act cute until he says yes. But my mum is not the kind who would act cute to get what she wants. Don’t think dad would buy any of that anyway.
Last weekend mum told me dad changed his mind. I am not at all surprised. I knew he would change his mind!! I am guessing dad was surprised that mum went to get the tickets for herself, I reckon he was expecting mum to not want to go on her own. Anyway, it is really sweet dad changed his mind. Mum sounded really happy on the phone. Macam she won the lottery.
I am really happy dad is going with mum. It is the most romantic thing he has done ever that I know.
Some of dad’s retired mates were organising trips to China and I asked them why they didn’t ajak my dad. They said they did but he didn’t want to go. I was surprised since he is retired and had plenty of time. I asked him and he said ‘I want to go with your mum when she has holidays.’
Awwww....*hearts*
Perhaps love is losing when you actually won….
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment