Inamo
I felt the place was gimmicky. They had a touch screen table to order food from. High tech lah. Unfortunately the food wasn’t that great although the grilled fish I had was nicely done.
Ice Cream at Leicester Square
The Tiramisu ice-cream was perfect. It was light. Not too sweet. Would highly recommend this ice-cream place in Leicester Square! The others had the healthier frozen yoghurt which was equally yummy. But I was really craving for ice-cream. Actually have been craving for those vanilla cup ice-creams, they give at the end of Chinese weddings. I don’t think people give ice-creams these days but I remember I used to have them when I was little.
C & N (or is it C & R) Malaysian place in Chinatown
I had chai tau kueh. I was so disappointed. So disappointed because I could make better chai tau kueh than them. Like seriously. Even though I have a big mouth, they shouldn’t have made the cubes so huge like seriously HUGE!!! And the chai tau kueh did not taste of any radish! Should have just sticked to char kueh tiow which I normally order
Slug and Lettuce at Leicester Square
We went there for cocktails. This place is definitely worth a mention because the security guy at the door asked me and L if we were air crew members! It is cool to hang out with pretty girls, you feel prettier too.
Fire and Stone
This pizza place at Convent Garden is definitely a surprise. The crust was perfect. It was good value for money for central London. We had a drink plus pizza for less than a tenner each.
Stomp
After a night of cocktails and wine, and getting up really early in the morning to go to the airport, I felt really sleepy when the show started. I didn’t think I would be able to sit through the 1 hour 40 minutes show!
I was dozing off in the first part but I really woke up when they did the part with the rubber tubes. I love love that part. I think I was reasonably awake for the rest of the brilliantly clever performance. I wish ZS was there. He would have loved it. I remember how much he loved making noise/music by using the table as a drum.
I had a great time in London with the girls. Thanks to L for organising the girly weekend. Wish her all the best for her career break!! And hopefully I will catch up with her in Asia. xoxo
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment