Saturday, July 04, 2009

Everyday Should Be Lived Fully


Corn on cob! Got to love this…. It is healthy if you have butter control. But corn on cob is all about the butter me thinks.



ABC corn soup PJ style. I think this a very delicious and nutritious one bowl dish. There were corn, red lentils, cherry tomatoes, celeries, dried scallops… The first time I had corn soup was at Earlsdon when KH made it and I loved it. Its not a soup my mum makes at home. Not sure why but I am guessing dad don't like it.

The song that was in my head all last week : - Nobody. Its Korean dangdut at its best! Its managed to keep my spirits up over this very exhausting week.

I am so disappointed that Andy Murray lost. But it was a well deserved win by Roddick. He definitely played the more intelligent game. Now let’s see if he can be the dark horse tomorrow against Federer!!!

P/s – This week has been an emotionally draining week. I found out someone I know had a heart attack and left this world suddenly. It is really sad. His young kids, wife, parents, family and friends must be devastated to lose him. I pray his young kids and wife stay strong in his love for them.

No comments: