Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Google Magik

I was trying to find my Uncle’s e-mail address but couldn’t find it in my address book. So I googled his name and found his official homepage which led me to another page with family photos. Love this page! So cute my cousins in the photos!! They are now all pretty young ladies and handsome young man. Uncle, you need to update your homepage, your kids are now in their 20s already!!

I love looking at old photos. It is something I always do when I go back home. I remember showing my friend a photo of me when I was a little girl. She said ‘OMG so cute!!’ and then she looked at me ‘What happened along the way to this cute little girl?’ -_-U

If I have time I will do a before and after post of moi + friends + family. Stay tuned..

P/s – I was gutted for Roddick when he lost. His crestfallen face after the long match ended was so sad. I couldn’t bear to watch it as it was so sad plus I was running 30 minutes late for diner because I wanted to finish watching the match. The friends weren’t very happy they waited for me for 30 minutes. Oooops…

No comments: