This is one of my fave photo of mum and dad when they came over last winter.
Its taken at Trevi Fountain, Rome. Dad was so serious when he threw the coin into the fountain. Its serious business to him. I even got told off for not being serious enough when I threw my coin.
Can't believe winter was just a while back and now summer is here. Its boiling even in the evenings. I went out in my shorts and flip flops after diner tonight. Happy summer nights are back...
2 comments:
you seriously look like your mum!:D
I WANNA GO THERE!
really? most people say i look like my dad. look like mum good lah. she is the prettier one. haha..
hey im still waiting for approval for holiday. if really can get it will be so cool. we can go to france from a few days. you can come earlier and stay in birmingham for a bit. ZOMG im so freaking excited!!!
ok i call up to ask tommorow if they can speed up the holiday approval. i will be devastated if they say no. but dun book anything yet k. Xxx
Post a Comment