Monday, June 15, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

We went to watch Chicago on Saturday.

Jimmy Osmond played the lawyer Billy Flint and the audience went crazy when he came on. I was secretly excited too. First time get to see someone famous although he is not really an idol from my generation.

Everyone in the musical was really fit and it was highlighted by their skimpy outfits. Yes even the boys. Macho fit men dancing and singing, with tight fighting sheer tops...I think we all enjoyed the latter very much. Probably more than seeing Jimmy Osmond. Although I think the older ladies went mad seeing Jimmy. There was this lady in front of me who went wild when Jimmy started singing.

I thoroughly enjoyed Chicago even though its not my favourite musical. My favourite has got to be Lion King. I don't know if it was because it was my first or it was because I went to watch it with 3 wickedy friends. Lion King was absolutely unforgettable.

Looking at older blog post and to be reminded of the wickedy times I had at uni, make me feel abundantly thankful for the phenomenal razzle dazzle life I have had to date. And I wish for you my dear friends that our lives will continue to sparkle in the abundance of blessings and love.

P/s - We all look so young in the photos!!! Hopefully we'll all grow old gracefully...

No comments: