Saturday, May 30, 2009

Encore


This has got to be the sexiest Korean movie ever.

It is hard not to fall in love with this movie. Absolutely brilliant. 5 stars.

Its one of those movies that I want to replay and watch it again even though I just finished watching it.

My favourite part has got to be when he sang to her in French. Its cheesy but its acceptable because it was sung in French.

The moment I stand by you
I love the way you look at me
Cried yesterday, live for you today
I'd be happy tommorow
Neither your face or look
All I need is your soft love
The times in the past will be forgotten
I'm helpless without you
I know nothing but love


Oh and I love it when he extended her drawing from the Little Prince. Love love love.
Ok I shall shut up because I can go on all day about how much I love this movie.

The Naked Kitchen got to watch it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..i watched the movie already..it's such a good movie...anyway,what's the title of the song that he sang for her??who's the singer...that song is soooo nice plus he has a great voice.

PJ said...

im trying to think who you are.

my first guess is ef because we almost always feel the same about movies. or is it jong?

sorry if i guessed it wrong.

not sure what song it was. i tried to google but i can't find it. let me know if you find out what song it is.

i actually watched it again after i finished it. mad i know but i love. xx