London is one my favourite places. I have had so many memories in this city with so many different people. So this post is dedicated to all of you whom I had beautiful memories in London.
Was in London over the weekend for Joanne's 62nd Birthday. This gal is one of the prettiest girls I know but everytime I tell her that she say I am liar. I can understand why guys find that 'Girls these days are so hard to please.' Maybe she is just humble lah.
First stop Borough Market.
Its my first time here. I heart Borough Market.
The smell, the colours...love it love it.
Second stop Korean food at Leicester Square.
Bimbimbap which was quite nice.
We checked into Malaysian Hall after our very late lunch. It is my first time staying there and it is so cheap!!! £ 11 !!! Got to be the cheapest place to stay in London! The rooms are basic, no duvet, only blanket, no TV, and toilet a little bit not so clean. The biggest downside of course is the curfew at 11pm. But heck for £11 in London I cannot complain lah.
Saw lots of people queeing outside the Hummingbird Bakery and we decided to jump on the band wagon too. Pretty lah these cupcakes...
The cupcakes were really light and the texture was perfect although I am not a big fan of the sweet icing. I think the cupcakes are over hyped like Krispy Kreme. Its not much value for money me thinks.
Diner was at this Japanese Restaurant a short walk from Oxford Circus.
I decided to be healthy and had a salad with rice balls. I thought the food was average as I have had better Japanese food. The 'sake' there was pretty good though. It was not as bitter as the one I tried in Birmingham. But the company was wickedy.
Sunday morning went to a church jus opposite Bayswater tube station. It looks really ancient outside but inside it is gorgeous. It has semi-circle room with 3 floors. Felt so happy after the simple mass.
The thing about London is there are always things to amuse yourself for free. There was a row of artists selling their art near Kensington Gardens where we were. Makes me want to paint again. Check these out...
Didn't realise my hair's grown so long - now to cut or not to cut...
After much searching in Chinatown for Abeno, instead of finding the restaurant, we bumped into YC whom I had not since for 3 years. What a small world! She directed us to Abeno after chatting outside for almost an hour.
Okonomiyaki at Abeno was delish! Well, you can't go wrong with okonomiyaki!!
Love these plate at Abeno - its one of those stuff where you wish you could nick them home.
That's all from London...till next time.
5 comments:
who's that pretty gal in pink?! looooove your pink shoooooooes!!!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooove the photos & I MISS UK MANNNN!!
you're sooo cruel!
ya cute from the back ya without the face. lol.
i love my red pumps too. its super duper comfy.
come visit me!!! big hug XXX
come on,one accountant and one doctor. how can u gals dare to showcase your stinginess? yeah, 11 pounds! so cheap!!!
times are bad ah. have to be careful with money. ;-p
Post a Comment