Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. (Here is my secret. It is very simple: one sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes.)
I read the French version when I was at uni. Its been a long time since. Its one of those really memorable book.
I borrowed the English version from the children's library. Its quite deep for a children's book me thinks. Maybe angmohkia different. But I don't think I would have 'got it' if I read it when I was child.
My favouritest part in the book is when the Little Prince said :
'..because it is she that I have listened to, when she grumbled, or boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing. Because she is my rose.'
Yes he was talking about his love for the vain rose that he watered and nurtured. *Hearts*
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment