Friday, May 15, 2009

Moving On

Everyone around me is moving onto Bigger things.
Me want to move on too and I am trying so very hard.
So envious of everyone. I know everything in its time.
Dear God, help me not to focus on what I have not but what I have and what you will bless me with. Amen


Yesterday, I told myself I was going to the gym. But after I made my diner which I was going to have after gym, I changed my mind because diner was warm and tempting.

Today I told myself I would go to the gym after work but L who just got back to Birmingham texted me and asked if I fancy diner after work. I told her I would wait for her at her office as it is just opposite mine. So there I was waiting for L at reception of her office. 5 minutes later...she called to say she just left her office. I was like huh. Then I realised I was at the wrong office!

Tommorow I will go to gym. Just got a text from a friend asking me if I fancy brunch. I can't say no to brunch on a Saturday can I? All these eating and no exercising...Life is just to good to be true.

4 comments:

Izrin said...

hahaha...always the same problem :)

PJ said...

ya lah...how have you been? saw on your blog that you have been ill. hope you are feeling better and enjoying the weekend! xx

Charlene said...

haha oh well a few times after exercise.. i ate mcd.. so it's even worse..hehe

PJ said...

nah you will never get fat one charlene. ;-) i have never seen you fat ever!