Saturday, May 02, 2009

Slaps Head

I think the reason I was feeling bit low was because I have not been eating well.
They say you are what you eat. I was eating crap so I felt crap even though life has been abuzz with many happy things of late.

The reason I have not been eating well is because I have been lazy.
I feel ashamed that food I bought has gone bad because of my laziness.

So this long bank holiday weekend I am going to start afresh in eating well and be jolly again.

I read somewhere that the best breakfast and gift you can give to the body is fruits. When I read it was like 'Gotta be kidding me. How can just eat fruits for breakfast?' So I tried it yesterday. I had an apple for breakfast with chinese tea at about 7.45am. I thought to myself I will be hungry by 8am. But I didn't feel hungry at all all morning. Although I had 2 piecest of biscuits and dried fruits at about 11am not because I was hungry but more because 'mulut gatal'. Then for lunch I had some bread. I am impressed by the power of fruit. In fact I was feeling ok all day. I didn't feel tired or even hungry! How amazing is the power of fruits.

This has been a good week even though I was stranded in God knows where because I got on the wrong train home. I realised I was on the wrong train like 2 minutes before they lock the train doors. So there I was looking really stupid trying to open the door when it was clearly locked. Slaps head. Got off at the next stop and the next train was not for an hour!! Slaps head again. Got home was running late for salsa class. Search high and low for clothes to wear. Then I realised I have brought most of my casual clothes home in March. Slaps head again.

Guess I have to go shopping but if I do it means I have more stuff to pack.
Ahhhh...the important decisions of life....

No comments: