Thursday, May 07, 2009

Salty Orange Sweets

I miss the time when I was little.
Back when I had a little piggy bank.
When I only had 1 ringgit a day as pocket money and I still have spare to put in my piggy bank.
I remember my pocket money started from 30 cents a day to 60 cents a day to 1 ringgit a day, to RM 1.20 a day.
And I was thoroughly impressed by my little brother who can double his money just by putting them in his piggy bank. Magic or what.
Plus he would give me half of his piggy bank when there was nothing in mine. (after much cunning persuasion from moi of course.)

Ah...I miss those days when you can get 3 orange sweets (with salt in them) for a few cents and you still have spare for the little piggy bank. Amazingness!

No comments: