Windermere welcomed us with the rain! Typical lah.
Our first stop is Ferny and GS's favourite cafe.
In spite of the rain, we still damn semangat and brave through the rain and mud to get to the top of the hill for a good view of the lake.
After a rainy first day, it was only fair we had a sunny day the next day.
I heart this photo.
I love the Lake District. It reminds me of the Scottish lochs but its prettier me thinks. It also reminds me of the Salzburg highlands but of course Salzburg is prettier. I should stop comparing cause they are all different and pretty in their own way.
I guess every Easter in England has been really special. This might be my last Easter in England. Went for Easter vigil at a church nearby with Joanne. We even had a bon fire to light up the Easter candle. It was a really lovely mass at a little church.
Purikura at Beatrix Potter's World.
Sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve all these. God's always so good to me. How many people get to spend Easter at the beautiful scenic Lake District. And to spend it with very special people that mean a lot in my heart. I feel like the luckiest girl on earth.
6 comments:
aiya, never got the chance to go there when i was still in England!!
Salzburg! very beautiful! remember me saying that I wanna bury myself there??
come again! air asia cheap rite. even mas got promotion.
i should be going home for good in sept/oct. got the last week of august off. no plans. come if you are free.
i always wondered why you wanna bury yourself there. you siow one leh. ;-p
pjjj...confirm you coming back ah?? how's job hunting? august last week you off ah.. hmmm..tempting... wait august the weather starts to cool off already rite??hahaha.. i cant stand heat laa...
i dun understand why all your pics allll so niceeeeee.... and dun tell me you using your camera phone hohhhh.....shucks.hhahahah
i realise i havent read your blog for ages! :p but good to be able to read so many at one time.. normally one at a time... like not shiok la. HAHAHAH
yes august last week im on hols. no plans yet. come lah.. weather should be purrfect for you. e-mail stella and ask her cos she is thinking of coming too but she can't do last week of august tho.
yes lah all the photos taken with my phone camera. lol.
yes lah confirm come back. i had an interview yesterday. it was such a nice suprise cos i only applied the day before. i didn't even realise it was an interview until i told joanne and she said yes lah its an interview. lol.
but applying for jobs is win-win situation. you get you win. you don't get also you win cause its the employer's lost not to have you - always a winner! hahahaha..
Suddenly I miss UK so much. How i took its beauty for granted :) Grace
hey i heard KK is gorgeous and has pristine waters. appreciate what is around you now and don't miss UK too much. weather is bloody crap. lol.xx
Post a Comment