Found out that my dining table in my flat is Made In Malaysia! Was overjoyed when I found the sticker at the bottom of the table. Wah, it might even had been made in my favouritest place in the world - Muar. I am so lucky to get a little bit of home here. Lucky me.
Went to a networking event and met this person who went to my second favouritest place in the world for his honeymoon like 20 years ago. When he said he went to Kuantan for his honeymoon, I was like wah thats my second favouritest place in the world. Makes me wanna go there for my honeymoon.
Someone asked me who the 'we' in my blog refers to, boyfriend kah?
No lah... 'we' as in PJ and friends lah. Its mainly a few close friends here in Birmingham. They don't blog and probably don't know the existence of this blog and are mostly work friends. If boyfriend I will use 'sayang' or 'darling' or 'honey'... Actually those of you who know me will know I don't blog about 'classified' stuff because secrets are to protect oneself...
There is no secrets by the way. Not at the moment anyway.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment