Thursday, April 09, 2009

Macam A Happy Bunny

…macam rollercoaster ride.

Saw a double rainbow on way home yesterday!!!



And I thought seeing a full rainbow was cool.

Damn happy. Was smiling all the way home… staring at the rainbow and counting the colours. The rainbow was actually visible the whole ride home. Really made my day those rainbows. Although we were so engrossed with the rainbow we missed the junction into Birmingham and almost reached Coventry.

Got home realised I lost my Warwick cert. Was a wee bit upset that I wanted to cry but then heck its only a cert not that I lost my passport. Took Joanne’s advise and went to bed.

Anyway, called the undergrad office today and they said that they will do a new one for me but that will be my first and last replacement. Gonna cost me £25! Like I haven’t paid them enough school fees!!! Outrageous giler!

Then just a minute ago I realised today is Thursday…..back to feeling like a happy bunny....

4 comments:

Charlene said...

wahh a double rainbow.. so cool...

PJ said...

ya man. never see before in my life. ;-)

Sheena said...

the colours really look like something out of a beatrix potter storybook !

PJ said...

its gorgeous.
x