It was a lovely summer's day lunch break with the gals. Lots of people were having their lunches, sitting on the grass just outside St Phillips. Other than English tea, as ironic as it sounds as I have moaned about the English weather everyday of my life here, I will really miss the cranky English weather. I feel I am very much like the English weather.
I realised that there are sakuras outside my flat!
Good luck to GS and Ferny in KL!!!! Must give me address and contact ya.
My bunnies.
These are too cute to throw away. So I have adopted them. Its lovely in the early morning when they greet you with lovely shadows on the opposite wall. Can't seem to capture it on my camera though. So you just got to imagine the shadow greetings of my bunnies.
I have decided that I will stop blogging when I leave the UK. Its been a most amazing ride and I shall continue this phenomenal life of mine in the Real World. The date is not set yet but am hoping an easy to remember date like 9.9.09 if I can sort everything out by then. Pray for me everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment