Did take some with my phone before it died.
And of course PJ had forgotten to bring her phone charger to York.
Typical.
So throughout the trip I was switching off my phone and turning it on again, saving the battery for any special moments.
York Minister.
Cute ice-cream vans. So cute you wanna drive it home cute.
We went to the York Dungeon.
I am not normally into 'scary' stuff like this.
But Ef and Grace managed to convince me somehow.
At the Dungeon gift shop with Poker Faces.
Grace..

Ef and Michelle...

It wasn't that scary lah. But I was glad to be out of the dungeon!
We had tea at Betty's the famous York tea place which has been around since 1919!
There was actually a queue at Betty's which is how popular it is.
I had mushroom and pancakes at Betty's
The first time I had this was when Stella made it.
I still remember her 'prefect' crepes and juicy mushrooms.
I thought Betty's pancake was a bit too thick.
Maybe because I have had Stella's light,thin,healthy crepes.
But I would definitely recommend anyone going to York to check out Betty's.
It has really nice, fresh scones. I love the ambience at Betty's, very traditional English. If I were to visit York again, I would definitely go there for a cup of tea and scones.

Thanks gals. It was a fab weekend in York. Love it!
Will up pics of Castle Howard when I get my hands one them.
Ps - I have finally decided on what to wear on Saturday for my plane flight home. I wish people can just wear their pyjamas. Especially if it is more than 10 hours! I wonder if I will look weird if I wear my pyjamas on the plane. But I think I will stick to my specially picked attire. I spent a long time deciding on something that I will look 'ok' walking about at the airport and also comfy enough to sleep on the long long journey home.
This time next week, I will be home with mama and papa, and I will try my best to be a good girl at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment