
Currently watching Last Friends.
Controversial. Love it.
Some random Monday banter..
Dr Mahathir has started his own blog!
I love Dr M. But I don't like how he can't seem to let go.
I think he should just let go of politics and enjoy his retirement.
He left on a high and should just leave it as that me thinks.
Completeness.
I was on the cab today and the driver was a Bangladeshi guy and he told me he is looking for a partner to settle down.
He said '...we all need to get married and settle down,otherwise we will not be complete..'
Can't help but wonder why we need to have someone to feel complete.
Why did God created Eve to complete Adam?
Hmmm..
Whenever I tell people I feel homesick or down...
The answer is almost always along the lines 'find a boyfriend and you won't be homesick...' or 'find a boyfriend and you will be happy.'
Seems like everyone thinks that 'that' is the only solution to all problems.
Hmmm...
Mind is blank at the moment.
Lots of washing up to do...
I wish I could just jump on a plane and go to Hokaido to eat sushi.
That will make me very very very happy!!!
2 comments:
No one thinks the short hair girl looks like Edison..
she is hotter than edison me thinks.
lol.
Post a Comment