
Was greeted by Ferny's lovely tullips when I arrived.
They were only babies the last time I was here. Look at them now!! All grown up...
I shall let the beautiful pics speak for the 'big sun day' at Windsor park today...
British Blue Bells!!


I look like a monkey in this picture.

I have been to Windsor park before but this is my first visit when the flowers are actually in full bloom.
Our first sight of 'punch bowl'...

So pretty!!!




Saw this and it reminded me of the pic I took at Tenby.

Geong Sen spent all morning preparing the bestest picnic sandwich ever!

Thanks guys for bringing me to Windsor Park! Love it!
6 comments:
The flowers and their colors are so so sweet and nice!! I wish I could be there too =(
Especially Ferny's tulips...you know, the way they look and the position at the window is so simple yet it's so sweet! Very comic-like.
Ferny & GS look sweet too in the last picture! Romantic =)
i wish you could see it too.
i took that last pic. lol. the photographer is good at capturing the romance eh..lol.
x
hi, it has been a long time that i do not keep in touch with u, how r u there? hope everything is fine there!!....
the pictures are very nice....
helo!
im well thanks.
how have you been?
i have been reading your blog.
sorry to hear bout your mum. stay strong and make her happy!!!
xx
UK should be like this all year round man! so pretty la!
Cute pic of your cuzs:)
Love ya!
if only its like that everyday!
its raining today.
xx
Post a Comment