Was on the phone with someone I have not spoken to for a while today and had the weirdest conversation ever.
J : You have to introduce me to your boyfriend next time we meet.
PJ : huh?
J : I have spies.
PJ : huh? (must be spying on the wrong person..)
J : I know one.
PJ : *speechless (what is J on a bout?!!!)
J : I know because you sound so happy.
Its quite funny me thinks.
Why does people associate happiness with having a boyfriend?
Things that make PJ happy happy happy...
I always feel very happy when I have breakfast in the morning.
Like really happy with a cup of hot tea before dashing off to work.
I am happy when mum sends me random text that I have to read a couple of times to get what she means with her many abbreviations.
I have been feeling really happy today because finally summer is here.
It feels like it has been winter all year.
Finally!!!!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i got a txt from my mum saying 'wassup! how s'it hangin' mi homie'.
lol.
mums
bless..
Post a Comment