I am not normally a last minute person. (unless I am really busy and forgetfulness sets in..)
When I am in college, I would pack my bags to go home like a month in advance!
I am not a control freak or a person who plans stuff but when I am away from home and I know that I am going home I like to plan things like pack my bags, book my flights super early and be excited for about half a year!
I was reading Fel's sister's post about her lastminute desire to go home to Indo during the National Day hols in Spore.
And I just thought to myself, I want to go home toooo.
Except that it is not as easy since I need to book a day's long flight to go home.
But I did just that.
Cause I am feeling homesick.
I want to go home - see papa and mama.
I want to be reminded that I have a place to go back to when things are rough.
Thank God for Lastminute.com.
So yes I will be home for 6 days starting 1 June 08!
3 more weeks.
Excitingness!
PS - Currently rewatching Love Revolution. I love this show so much and it is amazing after so many years I still love it just as much if not more.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
PJ U r going home!! Eat for me
1. Mee Rojak
2. Kuey Tiaw
3. Chicken Rice
4. Dim sum
5. Gardenia bread
6. Rojak
7. 'wu xiang'
8. Roti canai
9. MY MUM'S ANG KU KUEH!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA GO HOME TOO! =(
lol.
i will eat for you sing cher.
Xxx
leaving me.. so very sad indeed.
Post a Comment