I finished watching Love Revolution for the second time in my life yesterday.
As a result of that went to bed at almost 3am.
Can't remember the last time I did that.
But I couldn't stop watching because it was so good.
The big question in this drama is : 'would you give up your career for your man?'
At the end of the day, you just have to know what is the most important thing to you.
''At that moment, relying on the welcoming light, go ahead and fall in love...''
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If he's a great man, then definitely! At the end of the day, it's about the people in your life that matters. That said, i would have to be over 35 or i'll prob regret giving up my career and somehow, deep down inside, blame him for that too.. which is not a good thing to do.
you have to watch it ef to understand the pain of love. lol.
im only goin away for 5 days.
will see u the weekend before anyway!
im really excited about york trip!!
x
Post a Comment