Time seem to pass by quickly lately.
And I love it!
I just hope time will pass quickly and I get my exams over and done with.
Then probably take some time off work once my 3 year contract ends.
Am considering actually leaving England for good.
It is ironic how friends in Malaysia are all considering leaving Malaysia for good.
And here I am thinking of going back. Everyone says I am mad!
Someone asked me 'What if you meet someone who ask you to stay?'
Hmmmm...this question is irrelevant until someone comes along.
Anyway...thinking of going back to Malaysia and do a course that is non-business related.
Mum and dad thinks I am a nutter.
I probably am.
But All historical great people are nutters.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
frankly speaking.. i still prefer to stay in msia..
maybe i'm kampung girl..haha lat the kampung boy..
charlene the kampung girl
hey pj,
just dropping by to say Hi. I'm sorry I haven't replied to yr email but I do read your blog. I'm very knackered at school at the moment, the brats are nasty every day, my colleague & I don't even have a proper lunch time. Anyway, I'll email u asap ok?? Love ya..
take a break. take months of breaks. but come back to the uk. do the best you can here first and save a lot so when you go back for good, there'll be no regrets.
charlene, muar is the best place in the world. sometimes i wish i can just take a 5 min train to muar. ;-)
stella!! dun worry bout replying e-mails lah. have fun with your brats! x
anonymous...you are not my mum are you? sometimes i think what is the point of making money and not being able to spend time with the people who mean the world to me. its hard...
Post a Comment