I was lazying in Grace's room today and she asked me 'So what do you normally do on a Sunday?'
Sundays...
I feel time pass by quicker on Sunday.
1 minute feels like 1 second.
Like I was on the bus home from Leicester.
As soon as I got on the bus,( I was the last person to get on!)I shut my eyes and slept like a baby. My whole body was aching from yesterday's salsa.
When I woke up I was back in Birm already.
I dreamt Grace called to ask if I got on the bus.
But maybe she did call me and it wasn't a dream.
It felt like I only slept for 15 mins but actually I slept for almost an hour plus!!!
Back to Grace's question.
PJ's normal Sunday.
I have a lie in on a Sunday.
Not your typical lie in lah.
Normal days I get up at 6am.
Sundays I try to get up at 7am.
Life is too short to sleep so much.
Plus time goes super quick on a Sunday.
Every Sunday I wake up wanting to go for a jog.
But then excuses will pop up.
'Its still dark outside. Its raining. Its too cold.'
So I end up snoozing for half an hour.
Once I am up, I do lots of random stuff like cleaning the house, reading blogs, watch a Japanese drama, read, write, facebooking, call mum and dad.
10.30am - I go to church if I remember.
After mass, I will pop to the shops to do my weekly food shopping and I can spend ages there. Indecisiveness. Choices choices choices.
By the time I walk home from church,(which takes like 40 mins) its probably 2pm!
So half my day is gone.
The rest of the day again is back to doing random stuff.
And before you know it, its diner time.
Then it is night time when PJ realises she has to do her ironing or she has nothing to wear to work.
And ironing takes ages.
Then its bed time.
Thats the normal Sunday for me.
I wish my Sundays were more exciting.
Like going for a walk in the mountains.
Or going somewhere far faraway exotic land that is hot.
Actually what I really want to do on a Sunday is to spend time with my family.
Maybe cook them a meal.
Have breakfast with them.
Miss them heaps.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment