Friday, April 25, 2008

Great Things Are Happening!

I have been feeling a rush of happiness today.

I could feel the happiness like bursting.

I called dad during lunch break.

PJ : I am so happy today!
Dad : Good lah...
PJ : But its weird..
Dad : Why?
PJ : I am like really really happy for no reason. I am just happy and I don't know
why I am happy. No reason to be happy also but I am happy.Weird rite?
Dad : Haiyo...always be happy lah...

Actually it is probably not weird for my dad. He is Always Happy. I think it is the crazy amounts of bananas that he eats like a monkey. I read somewhere that bananas have some substance that makes you happy like a monkey.

There was some 'challenging' moments at work which normally upsets me a bit but today I am just happy. Like so happy nothing matters happy!

So happy I can smile for no reason happy.

I hope everyone is happy today and everyday!

x

2 comments:

Charlene said...

hmmmm must eat more bananas then.. hehe

PJ said...

ya eat bananas and be happy like a monkey!
xx