hiya..can i wish Singcher HAPPY BDAY on PJ's blog? coz sing cher's blog cannot leave comment. (coz i dun have this blogger.com shit lah)..so not allowed to comment loh :P HAPPY BDAY singcher!!! remember to eat chapati!!
hie PJ..sorry..have been reading ur blog..but not leaving any comments.. :) (does it feel like im stalkin u??) hehe
6 comments:
PJ!! You are so so sweet!
I got up this morning and d 1st I did was to check out ur bloggy. Then I saw this +_+
And I so luv that pict of us! Know what, I'll be wearing d necklace u gave on my bday =)
Ooo..happy old ah tay!
its mid week!!!
weekend is near. yay!
have a fab bday sing cher!!!
xx
Yeap. Me gonna have a nice weekedn cos Friday is a special holiday !
hiya..can i wish Singcher HAPPY BDAY on PJ's blog?
coz sing cher's blog cannot leave comment. (coz i dun have this blogger.com shit lah)..so not allowed to comment loh :P
HAPPY BDAY singcher!!!
remember to eat chapati!!
hie PJ..sorry..have been reading ur blog..but not leaving any comments.. :) (does it feel like im stalkin u??) hehe
will b in leeds in July..so watch out for me!!
nice!!!! have a hippy bday! ;-)
you have to come visit me in Birm celina!! excitingness! x
Celina!! Thanks lots!! Oh..i didn't realised I only allow bloggers to leave comment thou.
Post a Comment