
Adeline, Cindy and Hanis. (L to R)
I have been watching this since I got back from India.
It is still a long way from America's Next Top Model standard but hey it is Malaysian's very first production.
What makes this show watchable in spite of the fact that it is not very good?
The absolutely Malaysian accent in there. Makes me miss being in Malaysia so much.
Oh and the bitchiness which I found absolutely amusing.
My fave from the start was Valerie but she was kicked out a long time ago.
Cindy and Adeline have very typical Chinese girl look.
I personally find Cindy amusingly annoying.
Her constant whinning to her dad on the phone is crazy.
Like Kenny Sia, I would love to meet her dad and get his autograph.
I quite like Adeline even though she seems a bit clueless sometimes.
Lots of people have commented her English is the worse in the house but I think she deserves a pat on the back for getting this far.
I love this pic of her very much.

Like everyone else, my favourite is Hanis.
She has a very unique face me thinks.
And there is something very real about her unlike Cindy who I find a bit fake.
Can't wait to find out who wins this Tuesday!!!
PS - There is 2 songs in my head that is playing on repeat mode. It is crazy. I even hear it when I sleep. One is Ah Du's Xin Jia and the other one is JJ Lin's Down. Love both the songs very very very much.
2 comments:
I personnaly have no liking to Cindy as well...she just appears to be unreal...whatever she says and does
ya lah.
cannot stand her voice.
her dad is kinda funny tho.
;-p
Post a Comment