
I love this picture!
I love my shoes. I needed a pair of shoes for the India trip. And I found The Perfect Shoes for a bargain.
Reminds me of fishballs.

This is the first time in my life I hit so many balls! It was awesome.

I love hitting balls.
Ef Le Pro.

Dr Han. Really touched to see her.

Golf was fun. Thanks to Ef for the brilliant idea and doing all the research on 'where' and 'how' to get to the driving range.

And if you haven't notice. I look like a boy now! Said bye bye to my long hair last week. My hairdresser was shocked by my request and asked me like 3 times 'Are you sure you want to do this?' Short hair is actually harder to look after than long hair but am slowly getting quite fond of my new hair style. Yes its time for a change.
After hitting lots of balls. We went to eat at Mount Fuji. Was there with Grace last weekend too. I am like a regular there now. Also went to a crepe place at the train station and also this pie place at Bullring last weekend. Every time I walk pass those places, I always wished I could go there with a friend. Thanks Grace for making my wish come true.
I wish and wish the weekend will not end...
8 comments:
wow PJ u've got a cool hairstyle!!!
lol.
thx charlene. u shud see my hair when i wake up in the morning. ;-p
We wish we could cling on to times of happiness especially when enveloped by that vast void of loneliness and stress.
Friends may be a temporary distractant, we chase, even depend so desperately on them to blot out the pain, but somewhere beneath this sadness still lurks so ever persistently.
Perhaps, the best way really...is to stop trying so hard to escape, face your predicament, turn loneliness into solitude... and at last... gain peace within yourself.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR MAN.
People told me I looked younger with short hair:P And you do too, it's so funky mannnn
anonymous, you are right. i think im at peace with myself or at least i know im learning to. but we all need our friends sometimes to reminds us how blessed we are...;-)
stella, i look like my mum!!! lol.
awww PJ, you are so sweet! nice to meet up again after so long, hope everything goes the right way for you. take care and keep in touch!
WH x
is the first anonymous daphne?
it was lovely to see you tooo...
take care and hope everything goes smoothly for you.. x
don't think its daffy...
Post a Comment