I thought I was going to pass out at work yesterday.
There was so much work. It was madness.
All I wanted to do at work was to pass out on my bed.
But when I got home.
I was like 'Yay! Home!!' Automatically hyper mode.
So I didn't pass out in the end.
I decided not to be lazy and went for salsa class.
I got home at 6pm. Cooked dinner. Ate dinner. Showered.
Out to catch the bus at 7pm.
Salsa was fun as always.
Although, I kept getting the timing for the turns wrong and was turning one beat earlier. But I did get it in the end after some personal coaching from the instructor. It was hillarious.
I snoozed for an hour this morning.
Only woke up when the postman came knocking on the door.
Mum and dad sent me a birthday parcel.
Happy happy happy.
The words one the card was very touching.
Tears tears tears.
Ok should stop now and get back to work. Don't want to get emo at work.
PS - I saw Boyz II Men on GMTV this morning. I heart Boyz II Men.....
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment