
Started watching this while I was doing the bloody ironing.
I loveeeeee it.
I am so tired but I really want to finish it.
Oh man... if only I don't have to go to work tommorow...
I really hate ironing. The iron should never have been invented. I wish I could hire an elf to do my ironing...
5 comments:
ohh this drama..ther'es only like 4 epi is it?
yes only 4 ep.
and i only watched 2...
one ep a day.
i like it lah. even tho the girl damn act cute all the time. ;-p
PJ, do let me know when you are free to chat with me & poh.
Have a nice day yo!
hey sorry, that was me. SingCher.
sing cher!!
let me check my calendar..
im doing a santa run this saturday.
meeting a friend for lunch on sunday and going to a carol service on sunday.
i working next saturday.
but am free next sunday. lets chat on sunday!!!! 10/11 pm malaysian time? x
Post a Comment