Things that make me happy happy...
...I found The size 3 Boots!!! Its flat and I can still run to catch the bus everyday. And I got it for a bargain!! Love it love it.
...A stranger I met on my way to work told me my pink coat is cute. Its not actually pink. More like peach. I got that when I was at Warwick. I think I have outgrown that coat now. I don't feel 'peach'/'pink' anymore. Time to hunt for the 'new' coat.
...Being on the lift with cute guys. I was just telling Ef that cute guys make the world a better place. I am sure guys would say 'sexy' hot girls make the world a better place. On the subject of guys...I was chatting with my bro the other day and he said 'great guys' are hard to find these days. Totally agree. But was not sure to be amused or worried that the statement come from my brother a hot blooded male.
...Its the weekend and I am feeling quite healthy again.
Bon weekend everyone!!!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whether he's great or not, it depends on you. A matter of perception & acceptability.
Have a nice weekend darling!
"Perhaps it is easier when you have a boyfriend cause you just have to factor him in when making decisions which will reduce all the available options."
hahhaha..nicee...agree agree...
and of course this too
"cute guys make the world a better place"
heheheh... i havent had time to read your blog for a while pj! and your life is so happppeninggg!!!! i always love reading your blog! easy to relate to.. ahhahaha...makes me want to blog more too... but.. lazzyyy larrr...heheheh
have a goooood weekend pj!!! =D
hmm how about sissy guys who can do all hosueworks..haha.. jkjk...
sing cher, true... my bro went for an autopsy yest. did you go too? how was it?
fel, you should blog more. i love readin your entries. they are totally you.
my life is the most boring ever. what you see on the blog is the rare moments of excitingness really.
charlene, i think guys who can do housework are probably gay. ;-p
Post a Comment