Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big Breast

I can’t help noticing or worse staring at a guy’s breast if it is huge.

I find it a bit disturbing.

Guys should not have breast larger than that of any women really.

It is just wrong.

Guys who have big breast are normally those who don’t care about their body image.
Those guys probably drink too much beer or eat too much fish and chips.
Perhaps what I hate most when I see those breasts is that these guys don’t give a damn about their health in terms of the food they eat or their health.

Of course there must be some guys who are just blessed with big breast since birth.

But I hope if you are a male you will take more care to eat well and don’t let those breast balloon into one of a women’s.

Ok now I feel horrible for being a bit mean to guys who are larger than life.

I am a horrible bitch.

Even worse I feel no sense of guilt for having said what I said.

It is all with good intentions.

Take care of those breast guys..

5 comments:

zhongshiun said...

-_-111

Charlene said...

haah.. i think there's a name for man with big boobs ..but i can't remember it now...

PJ said...

zs, still tryin to figure out what that face means...

charlene, really... i go google now...

zhongshiun said...

its a face with strands of sweat running down the side of the face...usually you'll see that in manga, when some weird joke comes around.
the condition is called gynecomastia

PJ said...

hahaha.... you sound like a doctor...
so is this condition contageous?