Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fed Up

A bit fed up of trying to figure out some numbers.

So here I am for a breather.

Recently I realised that I am still very much a daddy's girl.

Who do I call when I am feeling really troubled?

Good old daddy of course.

As I grow older, plus the fact that I am 13 hours flight away from him, there is not much help I can get from him really.

But it is just the automatic reaction to want to pour it out to him.

Its just the comfort of him listening to me.

Yes I am a daddy's girl. Always will run back to him.

I called him a few days ago and he was at the office and just hearing his voice made me feel better.

I wish I could be the little girl again, and him always there for me to cheer me up and sing to me 'its ok, its alright, its a good try....'

Its back to work. First day back at work from exams sucks...

2 comments:

Stella said...

don't forget to ask the Lord to give you strength and courage everyday PJ.
Miss ya lots. xxx

PJ said...

miss u heaps too. sorry that i havent had time to reply your e-mail. have been reli busy at work and also packing up stuff for the move tomorow. my arms are aching form carrying the boxes around my house and i haven't even moved yet. crazy...

xxx