I can't live without noodles!
Rice noodles, egg noodles, spagethi, mi hun kueh, taggetelli, instant noodles (sometimes if desperate.)...
Fried noodles.
Soupy noodles.
Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Dinner, Supper...
I have been eating so much noodles 2 weeks ago and I thought I should stop eating noodles for a while.
And so I did.
I abstained from noodles.
But only for a week.
I can't do it anymore.
So, I am going to head off to get some noodles.
I hope there are no side effects for a noodles-addict.
Noodles is the best food in the world.
PS - Watched Gordon Ramsay made Malaysian curry yesterday. I think he is the sexiest British Chef.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha.. next time can call u noodle lady...
Hey Pei Jie!!
How have you been doing lately? Turning into a noodle addict huh? LOL
totally agree! noodles are far way delicious than rice =)
I love them too..but u can't find them around here..it's all about beans & rice ..sigh..even instant noodle is much more expensive than msia!
Maggi MEEEEE!!!
hey charlene, we go eat wantan mee in sept. oh and mee rojak.mee goreng. char kuey tiow...
hey vicky, will u be in muar in sept? sure hope to see you. we must do a day trip to melaka this time. we didn't do it the last time.
sing cher, i know noodles here is riduculously expensive too. but just have to get used to it. you can stock up when u go back in sept.
i know its your speciality derek. ;-p
wahseh....
people is learn a word a day
i guess we'll be a type of mee a day...haha
Post a Comment