http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/
Not a very original idea this drama.
First thought is its just another X-Men Wannabe drama.
I didn’t think I would enjoy it when Ef first gave it to me.
I didn’t even think X-Men was that good.
But surprisingly I did enjoy watching Heroes.
Now, I wish I could fly away, high, high into the skies.
Heck, maybe I could.
Maybe I just need a push.
___________________________________________________________________
Some random things that got me quite excited for the past 2 weeks.
Thai Night was good fun. Also Very flattered that quite a few Thai people spoke Thai to me thinking I am Thai. I really want to visit Thailand. Maybe go stay there for a while. Learn to speak Thai and have lots of pad thai! (Which by the way ran out during the diner. It was the one thing i was really looking forward to. ) Oh and we were each given a coconut. A real coconut. It took me ages to open it. Of course it wasn't fresh or sweet but still my first coconut in UK, very exciting stuff.
Watched the quarter finals of the All England Badminton live on Friday at the NIA. Yes its in Birmingham. Lucky me. Koo and Tan played extremely well. So proud that they are in the finals. Just checked the live score board and they are on the way to winning. Really hope they win.
Actually Birmingham is quite a cool place. Justin Timberlake is coming to perform at the NIA. I am not a big fan but I wouldn't mind seeing a sexy star like him.
The most exciting moment of all the exciting moments is getting my flight ticket home. 3 weeks of bliss in September... Can't wait...
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heroes is awesome. As was All England. I've been in Birmingham (or there abouts) since 4pm on Friday, and only just got home. THREE WHOLE DAYS OF BADMINTON GOODNESS.
I wrote a post on the train home - it'll be up shortly, once I've caught up on my internet perusal.
Koo and Tan were immense, and highly deserving of their victory. They made Erikson and Lungaard look ordinary in the semis, then did the same to Cai and Fu in the finals. You Just Don't Do That. It was...erm...rather impressive.
Great shame that Clark and Kellogg lost their final - the stands were shaking for most of the match, it was quite an amazing atmosphere. And Clark made the best save of the tournament in the semis - 2 returns of smash in a row while LYING ON HIS BACK. A standing ovation quickly ensued :-D
hi simon! you were there on friday! did you take sick leave to come watch badminton? ef and i were there too on friday! we were in Block 10 or 9. where were you? did you take any pictures of badminton goodness? we got told off for taking pics. ;-p
Heroes is just brilliant. i finished ep 1 - 16 in 2 days!
Koo and Tan were amazing. its been a long time for malaysia.
i was really hoping clark and kellog would win. but they are still winners! ;-)
hi pj!
i hope you're doing good! I can't wait to see you in Sept then! Must come to Singapore and we'll all cook together ya? Just like the old days. Lets try to psyche Stella to come over at that time too *grin*
As promised, here is my recantation of events. I was also in block 10, sitting in row T (back of the lower stand) on the Friday, then right up at the back of the upper stand on the weekend. The view from up there was surprisingly good.
And no, I didn't take sick leave. I'm a good boy (erm...or...something), and booked half a day's holiday instead.
hey daffy! yes i can't wait to eat your yummy food again. i get so hungry every time i see your blog i tell you. i have been eating lots of crap lately cos busy, lazy.. aiya all the excuses lah... ;-p
stella!! come to malaysia/spore in sept!! we wan stella! we want stella!!! allez...
hey simon, we were all there at the same place!!! we were right at the top ( the very very top) initially but i could not see very well. so we moved down to the middle of the lower stands near court 3 and all the matches that the malaysians were on were in the other 2 courts.
i know you are a good boy. ;-)
Post a Comment