Saturday, November 01, 2008

Heavy Rotation

My study leave is coming to an end in a few days.

I will miss the lunch breaks watching Loose Women, a women's lunch time chat show.
I will miss being home when there is actually daylight.

I will even miss revising. Crazy as it sounds I actually quite enjoyed it this time. My approach this time is to fill in the knowledge gaps for Everything that I have been taught since 2006! There were lots of things that I didn't understand when I had to do the individual modules the last time. My approach then was just to memorise it and pray that it won't come out in the exam. And I have been pretty lucky.

When I go through it this time around for the final case study, somehow everything just clicked! Its so strange. I am just going to approach the 5.5 hours case study exam with an open mind and strategising my answer. Its all about strategy this exam. So hopefully it will be enough to pass.

I had the most healthy start this morning. I went for a run and had mangoes and yoghurt for breakfast. This was my plan since I started my study leave. To live healthily. But only started today due to the weather. Yes blame the bloody weather for my pure laziness. I wake up everyday with the good intention to go for a run but its always freezing cold. So I tell myself to do it in the evenings. By 4pm its already dark or its raining or snowing. Heck. So I tell myself I will do it tommorow. And tommorow never comes until today. Hopefully I will keep this up for the remainder of my leave.

No comments: