Simple happiness is...
...waking up in the morning with mum busy in the kitchen making me breakfast and lunchbox to bring to work.
...seeing mum and dad enjoy the simple bee hoon I cooked. Dad is a fuss pot and when he said good it means so much to me.
...going home, and smelling nasi lemak from outside the flat.
...having diner which taste of so much love with mum and dad.
...learning to write chinese calligraphy from dad and enjoying the stillness of the night. I love writing chinese calligraphy even though all I know how to write at the moment is one, two, and three. Loving it.
...looking forward to going home to another home cooked meal. Tonight by dad. Yes you heard it right, dad is making me porridge tonight because I got a sore throat from eating way too much keropok.
I know I know mum and dad are spoiling me way too much.
P/s - Happy birthday to my cuz Ferny!!! See you soooooon!!!! xxx
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment