Monday, November 10, 2008

Post Exams

Life after exams have been a mix of ups and downs.

Computer sent to ICU. I swear I must have switched the computer on and off like a million times.

IT level 1 : Have you tried turning the computer on and off again?

Transfered to level 2 because level 1 don't know what to do.

IT level 2 : Have you tried turning the computer on and off again?

Transfered to Level 3 ...

Finally into ICU! Poor computer. Now its back and I have so much work to do!

I was feeling a bit ill after the exams and wish I could go on a long holiday, somewhere warm and sunny. OK I shall stop moaning about the last point because I am going on holiday next week with mum and dad.

Had my first weekend with no revision to do. That was really nice. I just spent the whole day drinking lots of water in front of the TV. I watched reruns of Gilmore Girls. I heart Luke. Oh and I am rewatching Love Revolution which is my fave Jap drama ever. Forced my bro to send me the CD.

Today has been a weird day. I was so happy when I woke up. Like so happy I literally skipped my way to work like a little girl. The as you guessed it when you are at a high, the only way is down. I guess the only way is up now. Gonna go home and look foward to waking up happy happy again.

Quote from Love Revolution that I love.

'Life? Give it to somebody else. Love somebody!!'

I only got the meaning after watching it the third time. Me a bit The Slow.

6 comments:

fe li ci a said...

YOU ARE BAAAAACK!

hahaha... wat does it mean? i dun get it...

PJ said...

apparently when you are busy with life you have no time to love. get it?? its from a french poem or something.

hehe...

get it or not?

Charlene said...

hah next time trying giving ur computer a punch..hehe jkjk

PJ said...

lol.
ok i try that next time.
hopefully that will be along time from now.

fe li ci a said...

you meaaan... i only need love i dun need a life?

AHAHHAHA..how caaaaaaaaaan!!!!

PJ said...

i think it means life is love.

need to give away something to get something. nothing is free in life.