Today is like superawesometastic day!!!
Actually its not different from any other day but I feel superawesometastic because its only 3 more days till Sunday!
Tommorow I will be working at Kenilworth. Just the thought of going there which I had A Day of happy memories with Jong, Ef and Shu makes me a happy bunny. Although I am not going to tea this time round, only to work.
Friday I will be counting stocks. Sounds crazy but I love going to factories and check out what they do. Although I hate coming home dusty and dirty.
And I am going to work my ass off for the next two days.
Saturday is clean house day.
And I will be hugging mum and dad on Sunday!!!!!
Plus today is Wednesday and its Heroes night. Definitely superawesometastic day!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey PJ! I can feel your happiness inside me too :)
Busy days aint bad cos you'll be rewarded with something big at the end of the week!
Send my regards to uncle and aunty! And btw, don't spoil their romantic times in Paris yo!
sing cher!!!
you haven't update your blog for a while.
must be really busy.
gambade yo!
Xxx
Post a Comment