Its good to be back in my little flat.
Italy was just as I remembered it, when I was there with bro.
I don't remember when exactly I stopped believing in Love but seeing mum and dad still so very much in Love after 27 years together makes me want to believe in Love again.
Mum and dad are so very different from each other, which is probably why they were constantly bickering about the silliest and littlest of things like how many scoops of gelato to have, whether we should have gelatos with or without the cone.
Its all so silly and funny me thinks.
But in spite of their bickering, you know they are still very much in love with each other when dad breaks the last ferrero into half. One half for him and the other half for mum.
Perhaps...
Love is all about sharing the last ferrero.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For me, love is about having the thought of sharing cos this comes instantaneously.
love is also when it hurts so much to love someone.
Post a Comment